Que sera sera,
whatever will be, will be,
the future's not us to see,
que sera, sera,
what will be, will be...
I remembered this song very well. I learnt this song during my second year in primary school. Little did i know how much this song affect me, especially whenever i'm sad and lost for words. I remembered how hard it is for me during the early period after my reversion. I'm confused and i felt as if, there's a lot to catch up. I felt as if everything's impossible. Pessimistic? Quite. And then after i adapted with my new life as a Muslim, i was tested, with a lot of things and that is when this song hit me. It was well sung, and i can remember it very well. Whatever will be, will be...
True. Our thinking ability has its limit and our thinking capacity can never predict what will happen in the future. Only Allah knows and its our job to have faith in Him. If the problem is so hard for you to bear, read this verse from al-Hijr...
' none of you should long for death because of a calamity that had befalled on him and if he cannot, but long for death, then pray "Ya Allah, let me live as long as life is better for me, and take my life if death is better for me." '
Wassalam...
whatever will be, will be,
the future's not us to see,
que sera, sera,
what will be, will be...
I remembered this song very well. I learnt this song during my second year in primary school. Little did i know how much this song affect me, especially whenever i'm sad and lost for words. I remembered how hard it is for me during the early period after my reversion. I'm confused and i felt as if, there's a lot to catch up. I felt as if everything's impossible. Pessimistic? Quite. And then after i adapted with my new life as a Muslim, i was tested, with a lot of things and that is when this song hit me. It was well sung, and i can remember it very well. Whatever will be, will be...
True. Our thinking ability has its limit and our thinking capacity can never predict what will happen in the future. Only Allah knows and its our job to have faith in Him. If the problem is so hard for you to bear, read this verse from al-Hijr...
' none of you should long for death because of a calamity that had befalled on him and if he cannot, but long for death, then pray "Ya Allah, let me live as long as life is better for me, and take my life if death is better for me." '
Wassalam...
Comments
Post a Comment
Speak good, or remain silent. (Bukhari & Muslim)