In the name of Allah,
Most Gracious, Most Merciful,
Praise be to Allah,
the Cherisher and Sustainer of the Worlds,
and Peace and Prayer be upon the Final Prophet and Messenger. Abdullah Yusuf Ali, The Holy Quran
***
Finally I'm back in Kelantan. So the other day my mum came, bringing along my 5 y/o brother, who is quite notorious when it comes to his level of naughtiness. Now, for the summary of what happened during their visit :
It was tiring, really tiring and exhausting but it was fun too. I wouldn't have gone out of Seremban if it weren't for my mum. Seriously I don't really fancy shopping.
Plus, I'm glad that my mum brought my bro when I'm already married. If not, who would carry him when he needed to be? FYI, my bro weighs almost 20kg. And I weigh 40 kg. Imagine what it would do to my back if I were to carry that boy.
Again, I'm glad Mr. Hubby is there. My bro is so hyper...me and my hubby had a theory that he got all that energy from all the Cola he has been drinking.
Anyway,
for real now, see you next year. Salam alaykum warahmatullah.
Most Gracious, Most Merciful,
Praise be to Allah,
the Cherisher and Sustainer of the Worlds,
and Peace and Prayer be upon the Final Prophet and Messenger. Abdullah Yusuf Ali, The Holy Quran
***
Finally I'm back in Kelantan. So the other day my mum came, bringing along my 5 y/o brother, who is quite notorious when it comes to his level of naughtiness. Now, for the summary of what happened during their visit :
19th of December 2012
Mummy arrived at the KLIA. Went straight to the hotel in Nilai.
20th of December 2012
Went to Mid Valley with mummy, bro and hubby. Went to Megakidz Land where we entertained my bro to numerous slides. We didn't know how to persuade my baby bro to go up the slides but we somehow got an idea to make him do so. So my hubby had to show my baby bro how to play and alhamdulillah it worked! But hafta say I think my hubby is secretly enjoying all the fun. Well, I would too if it weren't for the fact that I was wearing a skirt that day.
21st of December 2012
Helped my mummy move to the hotel in Seremban. Had lunch and dinner at Jusco Seremban 2.
22nd of December 2012
Went to Pedas Water Theme Park.
23rd of December 2012
Went to Mines. Enjoyed the WaWa Splash Tour, the amphibious bus. Quite nice I have to say. Went to the BIG BAD WOLF SALE and managed to grab 2 books only. I was lucky enough to make it before the sale shuts down. Nearly. I went in at about 8.30 p.m.
24th of December 2012
Said bye bye to mummy and bro.
It was tiring, really tiring and exhausting but it was fun too. I wouldn't have gone out of Seremban if it weren't for my mum. Seriously I don't really fancy shopping.
Plus, I'm glad that my mum brought my bro when I'm already married. If not, who would carry him when he needed to be? FYI, my bro weighs almost 20kg. And I weigh 40 kg. Imagine what it would do to my back if I were to carry that boy.
Again, I'm glad Mr. Hubby is there. My bro is so hyper...me and my hubby had a theory that he got all that energy from all the Cola he has been drinking.
Anyway,
for real now, see you next year. Salam alaykum warahmatullah.
"Sometimes we can't just say "Allah has a better plan for us."
We have to believe He does."

aaaww. ure looking good sis :) and u seem to be doing well. im glad. Alhamdulillah :)
ReplyDeleteAlhamdulillah. Everything seems to be getter better & better each day. I pray for your happiness sis. :)
ReplyDeleteAssalamualaikum
ReplyDeleteawwww you look so sweet and adorable and pretty.
im a girl and i dont mean any harm its just that- mannn am i scary? lol hope not.
praying you & your family will have a great 2013 insyaAllah :)
thanks for the du'as all! :) and anonymous, no, I don't find that scary at all. :)
ReplyDelete