"Wide? That's NOT WIDE!""This hijab is not hijab at all, it's see-through!""I want to cover my aurah, but I don't wanna look like an old lady.""This hijab is too extravagant, I need something simple."
If you found yourself saying these at one point of your life, then worry not and don't lose hope!
I am in fact one of those muslimah who find it hard to be groovy and cover properly at the same time with the abundance of so-called muslimah clothing when in fact it is nothing near muslimah at all. Remember this well: wrapping your awrah is NOT THE SAME as covering your awrah.
Alhamdulillah USWAH Islamic Clothing provides clothing for muslimah who wants to cover their awrah and look updated as fitting to the shop's tagline, "Modesty. Exclusive. Contemporary."
![]() |
Type: halfmoon shaped hijab
Material : Soft crepe, lightweight, non transparent, soft
(comfortable, non transparent, lightweight and soft)
What more do you want? Isn't this ah-may-zing?
Measurement: 1.8 metre x 0.9 metre
Price: RM50
And here are the available colours; I'm wearing Burlywood, pick yours!






But SAJEEDA is not the only hijab available. You can also find other eye candy-worthy hijab at their online store here.
Perks?
Shari'a compliance and simple for daily activities.
So how do you order?
Send a private message or whatsapp USWAH Islamic Clothing at 0197203198
NOTE: Mention to USWAH that you know about this from my blog and you will get a FREE CUTE BROOCH!
Now what?
Check your balance. You've got some shopping to do. ;)
***
Behind-the-scene photo:
![]() |
| The ones involved |


Comments
Post a Comment
Speak good, or remain silent. (Bukhari & Muslim)