In the name of Allah,
Most Gracious, Most Merciful,
Praise be to Allah,
the Cherisher and Sustainer of the Worlds,
and Peace and Prayer be upon the Final Prophet and Messenger. Abdullah Yusuf Ali, The Holy Quran
***
I bet everyone know by now about Datuk LCW's loss in the recent Olympic's badminton finals result. Personally, I am not a fan of sports, be it about football etc, I am never the kind of person to watch about it or even read about it. I found out about this through Facebook cause well, everyone's posting about it and it's flooding my news feed.
But even a person as ignorant as me can see that Datuk LCW is truly a genuine sportsman. I am really proud of him and even though he so called 'lose' but for me, his efforts matter more, and I do believe most Malaysians feel that way.
He even apologized on his Twitter and I think he needn't have done that. He didn't owe us anything but he did it anyway. It just shows someone's character don't you think?
Anyways, this whole ordeal also made me realize how hard it must have been for Rasulullah sallallahu alayhi wassalam because not only that Rasulullah have to deal with the responsibility to change the nation, that order came directly from Our creator too. Imagine how hard it must have been.
Even trying to da'wah (call to goodness) a single person is already hard enough, just imagine handling the whole nation ; every single human being, to be exact.
May Allah bless our prophet sallallahu alayhi wassalam and his families, and his companions, and those who have strived and the ones that are present now, that have dedicated their entire life to erect the Deen on this dunya.
Most Gracious, Most Merciful,
Praise be to Allah,
the Cherisher and Sustainer of the Worlds,
and Peace and Prayer be upon the Final Prophet and Messenger. Abdullah Yusuf Ali, The Holy Quran
***
I bet everyone know by now about Datuk LCW's loss in the recent Olympic's badminton finals result. Personally, I am not a fan of sports, be it about football etc, I am never the kind of person to watch about it or even read about it. I found out about this through Facebook cause well, everyone's posting about it and it's flooding my news feed.
But even a person as ignorant as me can see that Datuk LCW is truly a genuine sportsman. I am really proud of him and even though he so called 'lose' but for me, his efforts matter more, and I do believe most Malaysians feel that way.
He even apologized on his Twitter and I think he needn't have done that. He didn't owe us anything but he did it anyway. It just shows someone's character don't you think?
It got me thinking, it must be hard, bearing all the expectations of his country alone. Everyone was expecting him to win and some are even ruthless enough to condescend him. I think those bad guys should just leave him alone. He's done his best and I pray that those people who wrote about him so heartlessly just so they could gain a few publicity here and there will just open their eyes and see what a great person Datuk LCW is.
I am avoiding writing his full name because well, you know, not all would agree with what I am writing here.

Anyways, this whole ordeal also made me realize how hard it must have been for Rasulullah sallallahu alayhi wassalam because not only that Rasulullah have to deal with the responsibility to change the nation, that order came directly from Our creator too. Imagine how hard it must have been.
Even trying to da'wah (call to goodness) a single person is already hard enough, just imagine handling the whole nation ; every single human being, to be exact.
May Allah bless our prophet sallallahu alayhi wassalam and his families, and his companions, and those who have strived and the ones that are present now, that have dedicated their entire life to erect the Deen on this dunya.
"Sometimes we can't just say "Allah has a better plan for us."
We have to believe He does."
Anyway, he is still our Gold medallist :) GO LCW!
ReplyDelete