In the name of Allah,
Most Gracious, Most Merciful,
Praise be to Allah,
the Cherisher and Sustainer of the Worlds,
and Peace and Prayer be upon the Final Prophet and Messenger. Abdullah Yusuf Ali, The Holy Quran
***
InshaAllah in a few hours time I'll be on the bus to Kamunting, Perak. I am going to celebrate the first few days in Bagan Serai at my keluarga angkat's place until the 23rd where I'll leave Bagan Serai for KL until the 25th.
InshaAllah my akad nikah will be on the 26th of August/ 8th of Shawwal. Pray so that we will be able to fulfill one of the mitsaqan ghaliza, that is the marriage, as quoted from Muhammad Fauzil Adhim in his book Kupinang Engkau dengan Hamdalah,
So yeah, when everyone was like so excited for me, I can't help but worry because those words from the book keep on reminding me that I need to be sooo prepared for this. Anyways, inshaAllah, if Allah gives me this so it means I can do this. I can do thiissssss!!! (ok tetiba hyper. abaikan.)
So, alhamdulillah, Ramadhan's nearly over and Eid's coming.With that I present to you a lousily edited virtual 'kad raya' like what I did last year. ( but this year's photo a bit different since I just started wearing braces and uh, I'm wearing my white coat and an old school spectacle which did an amazing job of making me look kinda goofy =_= )
So yeah, Happy Eid guys, and salam alaikum ~
Most Gracious, Most Merciful,
Praise be to Allah,
the Cherisher and Sustainer of the Worlds,
and Peace and Prayer be upon the Final Prophet and Messenger. Abdullah Yusuf Ali, The Holy Quran
***
InshaAllah in a few hours time I'll be on the bus to Kamunting, Perak. I am going to celebrate the first few days in Bagan Serai at my keluarga angkat's place until the 23rd where I'll leave Bagan Serai for KL until the 25th.
InshaAllah my akad nikah will be on the 26th of August/ 8th of Shawwal. Pray so that we will be able to fulfill one of the mitsaqan ghaliza, that is the marriage, as quoted from Muhammad Fauzil Adhim in his book Kupinang Engkau dengan Hamdalah,
" Menikah merupakan sunnah yang diagungkan oleh Allah. Al-Quran menyebut pernikahan sebagai mitsaqan ghaliza (perjanjian yang sangat berat). Mitsaqan ghaliza adalah nama dari perjanjian yang paling kuat di hadapan Allah. Hanya tiga kali Al-Quran menyebut mitsaqan ghaliza. Hanya untuk tiga perjanjian Allah menyebut mitsaqan ghaliza. Dua perjanjian berkenaan tauhid, yaitu perjanjian Allah dengan bani Israel yang untuk itu Allah mengangkat Bukit Thursina ketika mengambil sumpah. Sedang yang lain adalah perjanjian Allah dengan para nabi ulul azmi, Nabi yang paling utama antara para Nabi. Dan, pernikahan oleh Allah termasuk yang digolongkan sebagai mitsaqan ghaliza. Allah menjadi saksi ketika seseorang melakukan akad nikah. Wallahua'lam bishawab."
![]() |
| Dan bagaimana kamu tergamak mengambil balik pemberian itu padahal kasih mesra kamu telah terjalin antara satu dengan yang lain dan mereka pula (isteri-isteri kamu itu) telahpun mengambil perjanjian yang kuat(mitsaqan ghaliza) daripada kamu?
[An-Nisa' : 21] |
So yeah, when everyone was like so excited for me, I can't help but worry because those words from the book keep on reminding me that I need to be sooo prepared for this. Anyways, inshaAllah, if Allah gives me this so it means I can do this. I can do thiissssss!!! (ok tetiba hyper. abaikan.)
So, alhamdulillah, Ramadhan's nearly over and Eid's coming.
Note: Yeap, the card's only valid for a few days. Heh
So yeah, Happy Eid guys, and salam alaikum ~
"Sometimes we can't just say "Allah has a better plan for us."
We have to believe He does."

once again..congrats..!why am I happy lebih2..hahahah..mak..nak kawen jgak..!!XD
ReplyDeletesalam.
ReplyDeletehari ni saudari akad kan.
alhamdulillah...
btul3... Allah tahu saudari boleh galas amanah tu =)
once again congrats! barakallahu fikuma..
salam, can I copy some part in this article to put in my blog? The one that you quoted from the book. Terima kasih farah. :)
ReplyDeleteboleh :)
Delete