I'm just going to write this down. It is starting to get on my nerves.
Everyone is here, except for my husband, his second elder sister and her husband. Everyone's chatting in the kitchen but it's kind of crowded since my husband's house here in Seremban is a two-storey terrace house so there's not really that much space to fit everyone of us at the same time.
I decided to go back for safety reasons and also the fact that I actually get a week off(again) so yeah, it is better for me to go back.
It is starting to feel kind of lonely. When my husband's here with me, I don't feel that estranged, because somehow he's my medium to access the family you know? I wonder if you get what I mean but I'm just going to rant anyway.
I feel lonely but at least it's better to be lonely and safe than lonely and sorry with the probability of being mauled by rogues alone at the house I'm renting. That would be super tragedy.
Yeah, it would.
And yeap, writing this down doesn't seem to reduce my loneliness at all as I thought it would.
I'm still trying to cheer myself up currently reading this comic journal by a local named Boey. He's been staying in California for 10 years or more I think, as an animator. I've read his book, When I Was Kid; my husband gave it to me for my birthday yesterday.
Everyone is here, except for my husband, his second elder sister and her husband. Everyone's chatting in the kitchen but it's kind of crowded since my husband's house here in Seremban is a two-storey terrace house so there's not really that much space to fit everyone of us at the same time.
I decided to go back for safety reasons and also the fact that I actually get a week off(again) so yeah, it is better for me to go back.
It is starting to feel kind of lonely. When my husband's here with me, I don't feel that estranged, because somehow he's my medium to access the family you know? I wonder if you get what I mean but I'm just going to rant anyway.
I feel lonely but at least it's better to be lonely and safe than lonely and sorry with the probability of being mauled by rogues alone at the house I'm renting. That would be super tragedy.
Yeah, it would.
And yeap, writing this down doesn't seem to reduce my loneliness at all as I thought it would.
I'm still trying to cheer myself up currently reading this comic journal by a local named Boey. He's been staying in California for 10 years or more I think, as an animator. I've read his book, When I Was Kid; my husband gave it to me for my birthday yesterday.

Check out his online journal here.
Comments
Post a Comment
Speak good, or remain silent. (Bukhari & Muslim)