In the name of Allah,
Most Gracious, Most Merciful,
Praise be to Allah,
the Cherisher and Sustainer of the Worlds,
and Peace and Prayer be upon the Final Prophet and Messenger. Abdullah Yusuf Ali, The Holy Quran
Since the past few months, I have been writing less and less on this blog. I guess I just felt that, I have nothing else to write about. I guess this blog has reached it's maximum purpose you might say but oh well, I don't know.
Like I've mentioned in my previous post, I have been in the same position ever since as long as I could remember. It was like riding on a ship with a broken rudder, and I have been floating for ages now, not knowing what I should do and I couldn't sail any further.
So if my life is a book, you can say that I've actually decided how it will end, and I've decided that it will end here, and now.
Because you see, I won't talk about my daily life in this blog, because I think that the only purpose of The Rocking Hijab is for me to tell my story(only the ones I deemed beneficial) and now that the story has reached a plateau, where I don't seem to be making any progress and well, waiting is just too tiring. It's like waiting for the sequel of the novel that you currently had, only that, the sequel never came.
This is why I have been writing less and less, and so I have decided to put an end to this decline.
So, I have decided that I am going to stop writing. At least, here.
But I'm going to keep this blog alive of course.
Anyway, I did write somewhere else, about my journey to Islam, in more specific detail I guess, because I was writing part by part. You can check it out here at http://dakwat.org/?p=792
InshaAllah, I am really convinced with my decision, and should I ever decide to write again(well, people change), I'm just gonna erect another blog.
Anyway, that's all.
Salam alaik and peace out.
We must hurt in order to grow, fail in order to know, & lose in order to gain. Because some lessons in life, are best learnt through pain.
THE END.
Most Gracious, Most Merciful,
Praise be to Allah,
the Cherisher and Sustainer of the Worlds,
and Peace and Prayer be upon the Final Prophet and Messenger. Abdullah Yusuf Ali, The Holy Quran
Since the past few months, I have been writing less and less on this blog. I guess I just felt that, I have nothing else to write about. I guess this blog has reached it's maximum purpose you might say but oh well, I don't know.
Like I've mentioned in my previous post, I have been in the same position ever since as long as I could remember. It was like riding on a ship with a broken rudder, and I have been floating for ages now, not knowing what I should do and I couldn't sail any further.
So if my life is a book, you can say that I've actually decided how it will end, and I've decided that it will end here, and now.
Because you see, I won't talk about my daily life in this blog, because I think that the only purpose of The Rocking Hijab is for me to tell my story(only the ones I deemed beneficial) and now that the story has reached a plateau, where I don't seem to be making any progress and well, waiting is just too tiring. It's like waiting for the sequel of the novel that you currently had, only that, the sequel never came.
This is why I have been writing less and less, and so I have decided to put an end to this decline.
So, I have decided that I am going to stop writing. At least, here.
But I'm going to keep this blog alive of course.
Anyway, I did write somewhere else, about my journey to Islam, in more specific detail I guess, because I was writing part by part. You can check it out here at http://dakwat.org/?p=792
InshaAllah, I am really convinced with my decision, and should I ever decide to write again(well, people change), I'm just gonna erect another blog.
Anyway, that's all.
Salam alaik and peace out.
I used to have that feeling too. It goes away sometimes. That's why I've been keeping a blog for six years... can't stop talking.
ReplyDeletejust been here not more than 24 hours and found this entry... hukhukhuk...
ReplyDeleteinteresting blog though
=)
@ainul:
ReplyDeleteAha. At least you still have something to talk about. Me, clamming up is all I do nowadays.
@anonymous:
adeyy. Comments like these are the reason it was hard for me to stop writing. T__T
hahaha... i read about ur story then it led me to ur blog...
ReplyDeleteit wat this morning... 8.22pm in townsville just enough to make it to 12 hours...
hey sis,
ReplyDeletekeep writing or i'm gonna ditch you when i found you.. hehe.. jk
ni pun mcm dakwah jugak.. and you have the ability to write and influencing people..
@anonymous:
ReplyDeleteaha. rest assured. it seems i'm not gonna stop anytime soon. heh.
@the other anonymous :
ditch me? =_="
nways, ability to write, maybe, ability to influence people? Now that one, I'm not really sure about that. Heh.
Salam. Please add me as your frenin facebook. myb i could learn sumtig from u or myb we can share sumthig. Myb we can discuss sumtig. This my email raphy1399@gmail.com
ReplyDelete