In the name of Allah,
Most Gracious, Most Merciful,
Praise be to Allah,
the Cherisher and Sustainer of the Worlds,
and Peace and Prayer be upon the Final Prophet and Messenger. Abdullah Yusuf Ali, The Holy Quran
***
This blog is getting dustier(figuratively) by day and I feel terrible for not being able to come up with anything to write. I used to write so ...fluently. But nowadays all I feel is a long streak of boredom in my life and I wonder if I would ever be able to write again. So basically this post will be empty of content and I will fill it with nothing but my feelings as of now, and currently life feels so surprisingly...empty.

Entering 2nd year of (medical + dental) school, my schedule gets a whole lot busier than it was back when I was in my first year. So naturally, since I have been busy for most of the time, whenever I manage to get a hold of free time, I would use it wisely and slept it through. Yes, slept it through. It was just so tiring.
And the weekend.
If I wasn't heading back to Seremban, I would be spending my time resting and preparing for my studies.
So yeah, as you can probably see I am a bit lost here. Maybe.
I can't wait to head back to Seremban this weekend because this Friday will be the start of a one week holiday. I really can't wait to rearrange my life because honestly speaking, I have been in quite a mess since the start of the academic session.
I hope this one week off from everything will help me regain my focus. Or else, I'm screwed.
Only human,
Most Gracious, Most Merciful,
Praise be to Allah,
the Cherisher and Sustainer of the Worlds,
and Peace and Prayer be upon the Final Prophet and Messenger. Abdullah Yusuf Ali, The Holy Quran
***
This blog is getting dustier(figuratively) by day and I feel terrible for not being able to come up with anything to write. I used to write so ...fluently. But nowadays all I feel is a long streak of boredom in my life and I wonder if I would ever be able to write again. So basically this post will be empty of content and I will fill it with nothing but my feelings as of now, and currently life feels so surprisingly...empty.

Entering 2nd year of (medical + dental) school, my schedule gets a whole lot busier than it was back when I was in my first year. So naturally, since I have been busy for most of the time, whenever I manage to get a hold of free time, I would use it wisely and slept it through. Yes, slept it through. It was just so tiring.
And the weekend.
If I wasn't heading back to Seremban, I would be spending my time resting and preparing for my studies.
So yeah, as you can probably see I am a bit lost here. Maybe.
I can't wait to head back to Seremban this weekend because this Friday will be the start of a one week holiday. I really can't wait to rearrange my life because honestly speaking, I have been in quite a mess since the start of the academic session.
I hope this one week off from everything will help me regain my focus. Or else, I'm screwed.
Only human,
"Sometimes we can't just say "Allah has a better plan for us."
We have to believe He does."
Be relax, Allah is with you.
ReplyDelete