In the name of Allah,
Most Gracious, Most Merciful,
Praise be to Allah,
the Cherisher and Sustainer of the Worlds,
and Peace and Prayer be upon the Final Prophet and Messenger. Abdullah Yusuf Ali, The Holy Quran
Earlier today, I was asked to give a sharing on my journey to some of the students here in USM in one of
the slots they have for their program. So when I talked about my journey, I felt something bubbled inside me
and the feelings became intense that I nearly cried, especially when I recollected the memories pertaining
issues with my dad. And I thought I was done crying about it. Managed to hold it in, only to find myself
crying like a baby afterwards when my slot ends. I guess the pain's still there, quietly sitting at a corner.
Somehow, retelling the story of my journey unleashed the hurt that I've put aside for so long and it was really
painful.
When I'm done crying, my friend told me I looked really strong up there. I just smiled, not uttering a single
word because I kinda doubt what she saw. I guess, you have to be strong anyway when being strong's your
only option. :)
When I'm done crying, my friend told me I looked really strong up there. I just smiled, not uttering a single
word because I kinda doubt what she saw. I guess, you have to be strong anyway when being strong's your
only option. :)
How I wish I could stop crying...
Sometimes the pain's too much to bear, but alhamdulillah, I guess emotion-wise, I am far more stable than I
used to be. :) InshaAllah, this too shall pass.
I have been listening to Yiruma's 'River flows in you' since I downloaded it yesterday. Felt connected to the
music. Almost felt like as if it is composed especially for me, talking about me, well, at least that's how I feel
about it. So far, things have been great and far more stable than the previous year. I guess we all have our
dark moments aye?
Anyway, alhamdulillah my first block exam is done with and next week I am going to enter the Nervous
System block. Toughest block for first years and yeah, have to focus more on this one because it's really
basic and I'll use this knowledge until I graduate. So yeah, CNS, kinda a big deal.
System block. Toughest block for first years and yeah, have to focus more on this one because it's really
basic and I'll use this knowledge until I graduate. So yeah, CNS, kinda a big deal.
So I guess till the next post then?
Salam alaik and peace owt~
We cry when it hurts, whether it's physical or emotional.
ReplyDeleteThe cool thing about a mukmin or a mukminat's cry is; those tears will be his or her witness in the hereafter, especially when you cried because of your struggle in getting yourself closer to Him.
Nothing good in the side of Allah is in vain.
Cry a river if you want,& smile a mountain if u wish, for as long as its for Allah, nothing is in vain.
May you smile forever in your hereafter sis. May you have the most beautiful smile.
Ameen.
MashaAllah, this is the most beautiful thing someone has ever said to me.:')
ReplyDeleteI really appreciate this. Shukran lillah.
InshaAllah, pray that we may be steadfast in our way towards Him. Ameen.
I so empathise you my dear sister. It seems like we're done crying about something but when you delve into it again, even if it's 10 years after, one can still cry like the first time. We are girls, Allah has made us to be that way. So, stay strong the way you've always been.
ReplyDeleteuhibbuki fillah jiddan.
Liana=)