In the name of Allah,
Most Gracious, Most Merciful,
Praise be to Allah,
the Cherisher and Sustainer of the Worlds,
and Peace and Prayer be upon the Final Prophet and Messenger. Abdullah Yusuf Ali, The Holy Quran
Why am I not studying in India even though I did my A-Levels in KTT to go to India?
Yes, why?
To fellow KTT-ians, apparently, it is so obvious it was because I didn't pass the required cut-off point set by JPA.

Which is why I am now doing my degree in Dentistry in USM.
And also, why am I still in my first year even though I am nearing the age of 22?
Because I failed my first year.

Entered KTT at the age of 18 --> A-Levels for 1 and a half years --> Out of KTT by the age of 20 --> Enters USM at the age of 21 ---> Repeating first year at the age of 22
See? My life is so colourful. Heh.
Anyways, I might seem bitter about it but heck no, I'm not.
In fact, I am now really content with my life

and in fact, I am really glad that I had to repeat my first year because apparently, when I learn the same thing the second time, I understand what I learn better and alhamdulillah, so far I passed all my medical exams, unlike last year, where I failed every tests.

The reason why I made a post on this is because I'm just bored of repeating my story again and again whenever the aforementioned question is posed to me.

Anyways, I guess the problem lies when we fail to see that failure is actually a step towards development/improvement. Failure is actually normal. And I wouldn't say that it is a failure if it somehow manage to shape you towards a better human, don't you think?
Learn to embrace mistake & failures as simply a part of life. You never know what comes after and sometimes, things that you obtain afterwards will make you realize that actually those failures are really nothing to sweat about.
If you can't fly overseas, SO WHAT?
If you can't pass your exam first time round, SO WHAT?
If you get rejected by someone you like, I'm saying this again, SO WHAT?
In fact, ask yourself this, will this matter in 5 years time? Will it?
But, if you fail to die as a believer, then there it is, the ULTIMATE FAILURE.
So as long as you're still alive, you're still able to correct your mistakes, you're still able to repent.
But once you're dead, then there's no turning back & there's nothing you can do if you fail to die as a believer/Muslim.
So, if you think that your life has ended when you failed your exam/whatever, think again.
Remember, per angusta ad angusta. Which means, through difficulties to triumph/great things.
***
So this Monday I'll be off tooooo.....



Seriously I am really looking forward to this talk(though I'll be the one delivering it). How long has it been? 2 years? :)
InshaAllah. Tak sabau2 dah ni nak pegi. Hehe.
Till then,

Salam alayk warahmatullah.
Most Gracious, Most Merciful,
Praise be to Allah,
the Cherisher and Sustainer of the Worlds,
and Peace and Prayer be upon the Final Prophet and Messenger. Abdullah Yusuf Ali, The Holy Quran
Why am I not studying in India even though I did my A-Levels in KTT to go to India?
Yes, why?
To fellow KTT-ians, apparently, it is so obvious it was because I didn't pass the required cut-off point set by JPA.

Which is why I am now doing my degree in Dentistry in USM.
And also, why am I still in my first year even though I am nearing the age of 22?
Because I failed my first year.

Entered KTT at the age of 18 --> A-Levels for 1 and a half years --> Out of KTT by the age of 20 --> Enters USM at the age of 21 ---> Repeating first year at the age of 22
See? My life is so colourful. Heh.
Anyways, I might seem bitter about it but heck no, I'm not.
In fact, I am now really content with my life

and in fact, I am really glad that I had to repeat my first year because apparently, when I learn the same thing the second time, I understand what I learn better and alhamdulillah, so far I passed all my medical exams, unlike last year, where I failed every tests.

The reason why I made a post on this is because I'm just bored of repeating my story again and again whenever the aforementioned question is posed to me.

Anyways, I guess the problem lies when we fail to see that failure is actually a step towards development/improvement. Failure is actually normal. And I wouldn't say that it is a failure if it somehow manage to shape you towards a better human, don't you think?
Learn to embrace mistake & failures as simply a part of life. You never know what comes after and sometimes, things that you obtain afterwards will make you realize that actually those failures are really nothing to sweat about.
If you can't fly overseas, SO WHAT?
If you can't pass your exam first time round, SO WHAT?
If you get rejected by someone you like, I'm saying this again, SO WHAT?
In fact, ask yourself this, will this matter in 5 years time? Will it?
But, if you fail to die as a believer, then there it is, the ULTIMATE FAILURE.
So as long as you're still alive, you're still able to correct your mistakes, you're still able to repent.
But once you're dead, then there's no turning back & there's nothing you can do if you fail to die as a believer/Muslim.
So, if you think that your life has ended when you failed your exam/whatever, think again.
Remember, per angusta ad angusta. Which means, through difficulties to triumph/great things.
***
So this Monday I'll be off tooooo.....


Seriously I am really looking forward to this talk(though I'll be the one delivering it). How long has it been? 2 years? :)
InshaAllah. Tak sabau2 dah ni nak pegi. Hehe.
Till then,

Salam alayk warahmatullah.
"Sometimes we can't just say "Allah has a better plan for us."
We have to believe He does."
Nak like/share.. tp xade like button. klu ada, snang sket utk spreadkn artikel ni...
ReplyDeletehmm.. maybe u can try check this out: http://www.bloggerplugins.org/2010/04/facebook-like-button-for-blogger.html
may it helps
kak farah :) good luck!
ReplyDeletejazakillah for such inspiring article. loved it.^^,
ReplyDeleteMenghadapi masalah yang sama. Fail fail fail. Tp alhamdulillah, dalam perjalanan kegagalan tu ramai sungguh yang mhulurkan bantuan. :)
ReplyDeletenice one. n i like the moving icon XD
ReplyDeleteoit,,, ni org mana ni... sabau utk org melaka je k... =P
ReplyDelete=P
=P
@faiq:
ReplyDeleteracist amat kenyataan itu. heh. biarla. kata 1Malaysia. Semua loghat kena pandai maa. :P
@anonymous yg post pasal like button:
ReplyDeletetrimas daun keladi. finally did that. thanks again for the sharing. :)
i rejected UTP offer, so what?
ReplyDeletei did my A level after 1 year matriculation, 1 year late, so what?
i flew to UK and failed there, so what?
and now im 24 and still struggle in my first year at UPM..and the most important thing is i now know how to prioritize, like what im doing and work my best..
because
inna-Llaha yuhibbu ahadukum izaa 'amila 'amalan an yutqinahuu
sessungguhnya allah suka, bila seseorang itu buat kerja, dia buat dengan penuh kesungguhan. =)
only now i realize. IM HAPPY, Alhamdulillah tsumma alhamdulillah :)
Go Rocking hijab!