In the name of Allah,
Most Gracious, Most Merciful,
Praise be to Allah,
the Cherisher and Sustainer of the Worlds,
and Peace and Prayer be upon the Final Prophet and Messenger. Abdullah Yusuf Ali, The Holy Quran
Alhamdulillah finally arrived in USM at about 5.30 p.m. My flight was delayed again this time but only for 10 minutes.
Alhamdulillah again, the event went smoothly (though a bit sketchy, due to my part =_=).
I arrived yesterday in KTT at about 7 p.m. Again, KTT had water crisis, as usual. The crisis had been going on since before my time when I used to be a student there myself. I don’t get what’s the problem. Perhaps PRU-13 can fix that? Heh.
Somehow I manage to clean myself decently and manage to perform solat on time. BUT I was late for the event by 30 minutes and by the time I got to the Dewan Utama, almost everyone is there. I freaked out because I haven’t had the time to really prepare myself but then the show must go on. So when the MC gave the cue for me to come up front, I went and blabbed. Literally. I think I made quite a show of myself last night, with all the unintended jokes and spontaneous weird reactions.





Seriusly kelam kabut gila semalam. Hukhukhuk
But then.... I DID told them earlier at the beginning to not judge a book(in this case, me) by its cover.
So....
(awkward silence)
Anyway, everything went smoothly(I think) and I talked for 2 and a half hour, STRAIGHT. By the time I went back to the apartment where I was staying, my throat almost bled. It felt so sore. All in all, I guess it was really an experience to remember.
I’m really gonna miss those guys, all those smiley and cheeky faces. :)
Real glad I made the decision to come back to KTT just to give that talk. Thought that I needed that sort of break. Turned out I did.
The talk was really from the bottom of my heart, and I do hope they feel that. I really do. InshaAllah, since now I know where to stay, perhaps I’ll revisit KTT, just cause.
I can’t stop smiling. Can you?
Ps: Sorry should there be anyone offended by my ‘headshot’ talk last night. Didn’t mean to offend anyone.
Pps: Sorry post ni x semangat sangat. Still penat dari semalam.
Ppps: Yosh~ Now, prepare for exam on the 30th till the 3rd of May! Pray for us.
Most Gracious, Most Merciful,
Praise be to Allah,
the Cherisher and Sustainer of the Worlds,
and Peace and Prayer be upon the Final Prophet and Messenger. Abdullah Yusuf Ali, The Holy Quran
Alhamdulillah finally arrived in USM at about 5.30 p.m. My flight was delayed again this time but only for 10 minutes.
Alhamdulillah again, the event went smoothly (though a bit sketchy, due to my part =_=).
I arrived yesterday in KTT at about 7 p.m. Again, KTT had water crisis, as usual. The crisis had been going on since before my time when I used to be a student there myself. I don’t get what’s the problem. Perhaps PRU-13 can fix that? Heh.
Somehow I manage to clean myself decently and manage to perform solat on time. BUT I was late for the event by 30 minutes and by the time I got to the Dewan Utama, almost everyone is there. I freaked out because I haven’t had the time to really prepare myself but then the show must go on. So when the MC gave the cue for me to come up front, I went and blabbed. Literally. I think I made quite a show of myself last night, with all the unintended jokes and spontaneous weird reactions.





Seriusly kelam kabut gila semalam. Hukhukhuk
But then.... I DID told them earlier at the beginning to not judge a book(in this case, me) by its cover.
So....
(awkward silence)Anyway, everything went smoothly(I think) and I talked for 2 and a half hour, STRAIGHT. By the time I went back to the apartment where I was staying, my throat almost bled. It felt so sore. All in all, I guess it was really an experience to remember.
I’m really gonna miss those guys, all those smiley and cheeky faces. :)
Real glad I made the decision to come back to KTT just to give that talk. Thought that I needed that sort of break. Turned out I did.
The talk was really from the bottom of my heart, and I do hope they feel that. I really do. InshaAllah, since now I know where to stay, perhaps I’ll revisit KTT, just cause.
I can’t stop smiling. Can you?
Ps: Sorry should there be anyone offended by my ‘headshot’ talk last night. Didn’t mean to offend anyone.
Pps: Sorry post ni x semangat sangat. Still penat dari semalam.
Ppps: Yosh~ Now, prepare for exam on the 30th till the 3rd of May! Pray for us.
"Sometimes we can't just say "Allah has a better plan for us."
We have to believe He does."
Assalamualaikum Farah,
ReplyDeleteAlhamdulillah.
Tahniah dan Good Luck for the exam. Semoga dipermudahkan segala urusan, Insya'Allah.
all the best for your upcoming exam ^^,
ReplyDelete