So the result for my exam the other day came out earlier today and when I saw the result, I was like, of course I failed.
Pretty sure I am not setting a good example here but yeah, I never said I'm perfect.
All my life I have been fretting when it comes to anticipating failures but I guess people change.
The 'I got barred from the exam' incident the other day got me to realize that there are certain things I cannot control in life. Of course, I already know that but knowing and realizing it is not the same thing.
I painted this using the Paper app by iPad(again) and actually, I have been meaning to paint my own drawings for every post since like, forever but I guess I have left drawing and painting too long ago that I stopped doing it. I just started yesterday, which explains the 'Bangs' and the orange-y background that I made for my friend.
I really should buy myself a stylus but I don't really know which brand to buy you know. Drawing using ONLY your fingertip is hard, really. I can say that I drew much better on paper where I can use pencils/pens like the normal people.
Me trying to control my life is really feeding my anxiety. Pretty sure the cards felt the same way being under the evil Red Queen.
Before whenever I got an F, I always felt like I am the stupidest person alive and that I am doomed to be a loser for life. But since a few recent incidents, I'm glad I've become saner than before.
Alhamdulillah.
ps: To those wondering,(since I got asked like so many times now) I'm not pregnant yet. That is all.
Pretty sure I am not setting a good example here but yeah, I never said I'm perfect.
All my life I have been fretting when it comes to anticipating failures but I guess people change.
The 'I got barred from the exam' incident the other day got me to realize that there are certain things I cannot control in life. Of course, I already know that but knowing and realizing it is not the same thing.
I painted this using the Paper app by iPad(again) and actually, I have been meaning to paint my own drawings for every post since like, forever but I guess I have left drawing and painting too long ago that I stopped doing it. I just started yesterday, which explains the 'Bangs' and the orange-y background that I made for my friend.
I really should buy myself a stylus but I don't really know which brand to buy you know. Drawing using ONLY your fingertip is hard, really. I can say that I drew much better on paper where I can use pencils/pens like the normal people.
Me trying to control my life is really feeding my anxiety. Pretty sure the cards felt the same way being under the evil Red Queen.
Before whenever I got an F, I always felt like I am the stupidest person alive and that I am doomed to be a loser for life. But since a few recent incidents, I'm glad I've become saner than before.
Alhamdulillah.
ps: To those wondering,(since I got asked like so many times now) I'm not pregnant yet. That is all.

So like, totally personal question; are you guys planning to have a baby soon? If you don't want to answer that's OK :D
ReplyDeleteLOL. It's ok. I'm cool.
DeleteUm, no. We really want to but yeah, circumstances doesn't allow us to(he's all the way there in Johor & I'm here in Kelantan). At least until we live under the same roof I guess. My parents-in-law and mummy told us at least not until I graduated because they're worried that I can't cope since I will only graduate in 2016. Husband's will be in the 2014.
To be honest, I am so relieved! Smart decision.
ReplyDelete