I wonder how life would be,
if I was born to a loving family?
if I was not raised with pain and anger?
if I was born a Muslim?
if I never failed any exams?
I sometimes wonder too, how would life be for me if life is just as it seems, and that I don't read too much into anything that happens...
So many ifs make a lot of doubts,
Why think of the ifs when we can think of the now?
If none of this happened, I would have been somebody else and that just ain't right,
Cause I am born to be me and all these tragedy,
And all the moments when I'm happy?
That's what makes me, me,
The person that I am,
Today,
Tomorrow and so on.
It is written.
Life must go on.
Stop living in the past.
Things will never change if you cling to your woes and hate your joy,
I must try living in the present,
Because life is a gift,
Let the past go,
Let the future be on hold,
For tomorrow to come, I must live for today.
So just try to live, okay?
Comments
Post a Comment
Speak good, or remain silent. (Bukhari & Muslim)