Runners just do it- they run for the finish line even when someone else has reached it first.
I just finished running for our Run For Cleft event here in USM and I got #54. Kind of a blow to my dignity since I used to be a runner back in high school but those days are long gone now. The good old days. I have an urge to play Eye Of The Tiger while running but I was so nervous I don't feel like listening to anything.
*sits zen-fully while drinking Japanese green tea*
Anyway, still, #54 is still quite okay for someone who has left running since like literally 6 YEARS. Oh my, am I that old now?
Moving on.
Since the so-called debacle, I have been having quite a hard time trying to orientate myself with the whole not blogging thingy.
So as you can see, this blog is now empty as I decided to revert everything to draft and perhaps, that should do it.
At first I was thinking of changing to wordpress but then moving is too much hassle, so yeah, THAT explains a lot.
That's about it for now. I still need to pick up the remaining pieces of what is left of my identity, which is, unfortunately, not that much to begin with.
I was thinking of switching to wordpress too! But yes, too much work. Maybe one day when I decide to make my blog open again..
ReplyDeleteAlhamdulillah...
ReplyDeleteMay Allah be always with you dear sister.. And give us the strength and courage that we need to live in this world in order to seek the best in HereAfter...
Love,
;)