Skip to main content

Last words


I have always written my very personal thoughts, and I never think for once whether that particular post will make me look bad or not. For me, my life is an open book; it is there for all to see and take what ever benefit you can get from it. 

So I guess it is my own fault if people wanted to take the bad side and emphasize only on that, when all I want is to write my own personal experience so that people can perhaps relate to it, and think what they would like to do with their own life, should they encounter the same thing. 

I'm still a normal human being. Showcasing my down time to the world does not mean that I am waiting for people to torment me with nasty accusing comments. I feel hurt, and I do, bleed, like everyone else. 

I'm tired of being misinterpreted, and honestly, I really feel like wiping out this blog of its existence.

What's the point of me writing anyway? It's not like I have anything else to share. 

I'm a Muslim revert, and that's all there is to my name. Take the fact that I chose to become a Muslim out of me, and I have literally nothing else to offer and I did my best to open up to the world, but it feels harder to write when people keep on judging me based on my rants.

This was my diary and it is never meant to be well known anyway. 

I'm tired and this will perhaps be my last message to the virtual world. 

I'm done.

When you write something real close to your heart, pouring your heart out for the world to see, what they attack is not your writings, but literally your heart, and honestly, my heart has been attacked for several times now, so the last time would be this, the last straw on the camel's back.

With that, I thank you for even wanting to read this pathetic blog, talking about nothing but hardship and how I faced them.

Assalamualaykum, and for the last time, peace out.


Comments

  1. i'm sure many would want you to reconsider. but i guess many would understand the effect of a few bad apples can have.

    w'salam

    ReplyDelete
  2. we love to read and listen from u..many of us are silent readers, let the negative commenters and their hatred go to hell. or else we pray and preach for their forgiveness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalamualaikum dear Farah,

    Berat mata memandang, berat lagi bahu memikul. Semoga Allah sentiasa beri Farah kekuatan. Dan Allah beri Akak peluang untuk sentiasa bersama Farah walau hanya di dunia maya.

    Take good care of yourself dear sister...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please don't. I really luv ur writing... TT_TT.. keep on writing! even ramai yg benci ramai lagi yg suka.. me one of them yg keep supporting ur writing.

    -ida-

    ReplyDelete
  5. “Apakah manusia itu mengira bahawa mereka dibiarkan saja
    mengatakan, “Kami telah beriman”, sedangkan mereka
    tidak diuji? Dan sesungguhnya Kami telah menguji orang-orang yang sebelum mereka, maka
    sesungguhnya Allah mengetahui orang-orang yg benar dan
    sesungguhnya Dia mengetahui orang-orang yang dusta.”

    [Surah Al-Ankabut ayat 2-3]

    “Allah tidak membebani seseorang itu melainkan sesuai
    dengan kesanggupannya,”

    [Surah Al-Baqarah ayat 286]

    #insyaALLAH everythings that happened got its silver linings =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi assalamualkum

    Harap teruskan. Semua amalan bermula dgn niat. Teruskan berada dlam circle cetusan fikir tentang iman dan amal. dalam ruang Yang sempit ni terdedah kpd berbagai Dan bermcm interpretasi. Jgnlah di salahertikan


    Fine regards

    Abdul Aziz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Assalamualaikum Kak Sandy.

    This is Ainaa. Still remember me? Haha. It's been ages since we've met. I've heard about you wanting to commit murder to your blog. I may not be the one to tell you this since i haven't been keeping tabs about you lately besides occasionally reading your blog, but I would still do it. If writing is your way of expressing yourself and BE the person you are, why would you want to let a bunch of hooligans stop you? I may not know what those people had bashed you with, and feel what you feel right now, but pray to Allah to always to keep you heart strong and steady. However, if you think this IS the best way of letting go, then we the pedestrians have no power to decide things for you. Last words, I just wish that you will lead a happy and prosperous life with you family, InsyaAllah.

    Keep your cool. Assalamualaikum :)

    PS: Sorry for calling you with your old name. Its just that I'm still not used to the new one. Kak Farah is it?Well, then, chiow kak farah :DD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Assalamualaikum sis Farah,
    SubhanaAllah...Allah sedang merencanakan sesuatu yang terbaik dalam hidupmu.
    Keep moving on dear sis. Teruskan menulis. I believe banyak yang akan terinspirasi dengan penulisanmu.
    Saya juga banyak terinspirasi jujurnya. Teruskan menulis.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Speak good, or remain silent. (Bukhari & Muslim)

Popular posts from this blog

A revert's thoughts on LGBTQ

First of all, what does LGBTQ stands for?  L = lesbian G = gay B = bisexual T = transgender Q = queer I am pretty sure everyone's familiar with the first 4 sexual orientation but what about the last one? Queers are people who are not sure of their own sexual identity.  So what does it mean to belong to the 5 sexual orientation? Let's just assume I am secretly a lesbian. So how would you react to that?  Do you judge me?  Or do you accept me as I am? I got married with a man and have 2 kids as a result of the marriage, there's nothing wrong with that isn't it? I am doing nothing wrong despite having an against the fitrah inclination towards the same sex.  It will only become wrong if they chose to act on their sexual orientation.  They claim that the sexual orientation is a result of nature and nothing can be done to change it. Like in a transgender's case, they think that "God made a mistake and switched their ge...

My dad's turn

because ALLAH is with me.... Earlier today i was shocked by a text message sent to me from one of my aunt from my dad's side. "Why didn't you tell me that you've become a Muslim? Sampai hati tak bagitau, bukan perkara tak baik pun." This raised a question mark in my head. Who told her? She's a Muslim by the way. Then onwards, after a few exchanging text messages, i finally come to a realization. I have to tell my dad before he found out from someone else. That would be worst. So, i started to type on my cellphone. "Daddy, i've become a Muslim. Ever since i'm at KTT. I am telling you via sms so that you will be clear of why i am doing this and so that you will not hear this from other people who might exaggerate the story. I didn't become a Muslim because i have a boyfriend. Not because i was influenced by my friends. And also not because i wanted to join PAS. But because i have taken interest in Islam ever since i'm at...

Mummy

Finally, after 1 and a half years(maybe more), the truth is out. I confessed to my mum about me being a Muslim. When I first told her, she was upset and angry. She asked me: Who influenced you into being one? Did u have a boyfriend? Who converted you? Did you know that it’s a big sin to convert when you are already baptized?! I was silent all the while she was bombarding me with her questions but Alhamdulillah, I feel calm and unmoved. I didn’t feel guilty at all. So I told her, Mummy, nobody forced me to become one. No, that is not the reason I become a Muslim. Do you notice that I’ve become more closer to you since past one and a half years?  And my mum said yes, you’ve become better but still… Then I said, it is because of Islam that I changed from my old ways. I used to yell at you but since I became a Muslim, I learned how to be better, to appreciate my parents better. And then she said something I expected she would say. No wonder you didn’t pass your ...