To be honest, these last few weeks have been really occupado and stressful. I was dealing with so many things. Last week I needed to present for my clinical teaching session and I was feeling real beat when it was time for the presentation, my patient refused to be presented on so we had to resort to handling the presentation elsewhere. It was truly a blow to my already unstable emotions and it took me a lot of strength to not cry when I was being told off by the patient, his wife and also another very actively participating patient of the opposite bed. They were like, "He needs to rest. Go away you bad, bad student."
Of course, it is obvious that patients need to rest. I know that. I have already clerked the patient a day before and he told it would be alright but it seems that he changed his mind. I totally get it. Of course, you have difficulty in breathing (he has congestive cardiac failure mind you) so you must be really tired from answering my questions. But know this, I did not want to do it. If it was up to me, I wouldn't have come in the first place. But I had to. I have no choice but be the bad guy to disturb obviously struggling patients who happen to be relevant to the case that we were learning during that week. But I keep in mind that they wouldn't have known that. They were just tired laymen who knew nothing of the system, so that eased my heart a wee bit.
And just yesterday, I had my Dental Examination and Diagnosis exam. We were given 10 minutes to examine and diagnose the 'patient' who is technically among our classmates and when the 10 minutes are up, we had to present to the doctor in charge of our respective group in 15 minutes. I was the 2nd last to present for my group and by the time the doctor showed up, I have already lost my nerves and what I wanted was only for the exam to be over to go to the toilet. But alhamdulillah, my presentation went well and I feel quite good about it. I just hope I'll get a good grade for it.
Anyway, enough about that, I am finally in Seremban after 3 weeks full of stress and stuffs. Time for me to rest. Also, I finally get to open my parcel.
I ordered this for our anniversary and I had it made by Crafted By Mei. I am really impressed with her efficiency and I have to say, for a cancer survivor, she's one tough cookie to make it this far. I have to caution you girls about this website. If you're into vintage and beads and charms, this is the website to go and really, you should avoid going to this website if you're an uncontrolled shopaholic because EVERYTHING is really pretty! I literally clawed through my hair looking at all those charm bracelets and I feel like buying them all. I really like custom made stuffs. I just like to feel unique you know? But then again, if you're planning to buy your girlfriends a birthday present, this is the place to go if your friend likes key chains, charm bracelets or simply, bracelets. They're all so pweddy I feel like crying.
Oh and ps, the rabbit is back.
Hi assalamualaikum
ReplyDeletewow, you are a doctor. Well most doctor don't write much. For the exam, I sure you are going to get good grade.
happy anniversary and may your marriage always be blessed with love and happiness
Wassalam alaykum wrt. Oh not yet. InshaAllah in 3 years time. Thanks for the du'a.
Delete