So I have finished my last paper for 2nd year today. But wait, next week I'm already starting my 3rd year. Why is it so? Because that's how it is for the dental students of USM. We didn't have the time to learn dentistry so they take 3 weeks out of our 1 month supposedly holiday to make up for it.
I'm not complaining, FYI. I am genuinely glad that I am entering 3rd year because that would mean I'm just a few months away to be relieved of my medical studies since 4th year will be the beginning of our clinical year and hence, would mean that I would start feeling more like a dentist at that time than right now.
By the way, I say a few months because we will sit for our finals exam for pre-clinical or Professional 2 later in 3rd year and Year 3 will end in May so that will give me approximately 9 months to cover all that I have learned since the beginning of Year 2.
Oh God, seriously I am really glad Year 2 is over. Alhamdulillah.
Oh God, seriously I am really glad Year 2 is over. Alhamdulillah.
Yay! Alhamdulillah. So proud of you *hugs*
ReplyDeleteThank youuu :') :') :')
Delete