- I don't know why but I was able to appreciate things that literally have been the background of my life since forever. I somehow was able to feel the gentleness of the afternoon wind blowing against the grass simply by taking some time to just watch it sway. This is quite a surprise.
- I need to reconnect more. I found out that I take the people who genuinely care for me for granted. I need to change that.
- I managed to move a large portion of my stuffs to my new house today. The feeling? 1/3 done.
- My naqibah treated me my dinner today. Alhamdulillah. :) I also found out that it is not recommended to fast after nisfu Syaaban, except for Monday and Thursday, those who did nazar, or 'puasa ganti', or have been fasting since the beginning of Syaaban.
- I don't talk that much today. That itself is fantastic.
because ALLAH is with me.... Earlier today i was shocked by a text message sent to me from one of my aunt from my dad's side. "Why didn't you tell me that you've become a Muslim? Sampai hati tak bagitau, bukan perkara tak baik pun." This raised a question mark in my head. Who told her? She's a Muslim by the way. Then onwards, after a few exchanging text messages, i finally come to a realization. I have to tell my dad before he found out from someone else. That would be worst. So, i started to type on my cellphone. "Daddy, i've become a Muslim. Ever since i'm at KTT. I am telling you via sms so that you will be clear of why i am doing this and so that you will not hear this from other people who might exaggerate the story. I didn't become a Muslim because i have a boyfriend. Not because i was influenced by my friends. And also not because i wanted to join PAS. But because i have taken interest in Islam ever since i'm at...
I realize I never know my blessings until I lose it. A few days ago, I slipped on the stairs and hit the palm of my left hand very hard as I fell so I got a huge bruise. It hurt to move it and even something so simple as tying back my hair was extremely painful. Thankfully my hubby helped me, but I realized I never even took the time to realize the blessing of my own limbs. :( SubhanAllah.
ReplyDelete