- Asiyah
- Khadijah, our very own Ummul Mu'minun
- Wife of Hassan Al-Banna
- Mother of Sayyid Qutb
- Wife of Presiden Morsi, Dr. Najla
- Dr. Wan Azizah
There are a few women that I looked up to out there and they are, in my point of view, the definition of strong. These are the women that has become the drive for me to will myself to do most things at times because I really want to be like them, pious and strong. I am still too far from it but I hope one day I can be my very own icon of strong. InshaAllah.
- My book got published with His will. Alhamdulillah.
- My article got published on the Kelantan IKRAM website. Never thought I can write info-ridden articles because I always feel that my lack of knowledge will be a handicap to writing that sort of article.
- Tomorrow marks the end of our one month separation. My husband will come and join me here in Kelantan, but only until Eid since he's gonna be doing his electives here in HUSM inshaAllah.
wow masha'allah! congrats on all your achievements. and enjoy time with your hubby. :)
ReplyDelete