Even before becoming a Muslim, I always question to why people revert to Islam anyway even when they know what's waiting ahead of them.
I mean, it's not like there's nobody telling them about the risks and the post-reversion consequences.
They know, but still, they did it anyway.
But now I know, because no matter what happens, they always/almost all the time, have this is mind.
"I chose Allah over everything, so what reason does Allah have to neglect me?"
We must hurt in order to grow, fail in order to know, & lose in order to gain. Because some lessons in life, are best learnt through pain.
I mean, it's not like there's nobody telling them about the risks and the post-reversion consequences.
They know, but still, they did it anyway.
But now I know, because no matter what happens, they always/almost all the time, have this is mind.
"I chose Allah over everything, so what reason does Allah have to neglect me?"
Comments
Post a Comment
Speak good, or remain silent. (Bukhari & Muslim)