Skip to main content

Personality of TRH

This is not the usual Facebook kind of quiz. This is actually a test done by REAL psychologists. They might describe you accurately, and they might not since our personality can change with time due to external/internal factors. But nevertheless, there's no harm in trying to get to know yourself better aye?

Here's the link. Have a blast trying to know more about yourself!

So...this is mine.  (along with my own comments as I was reading it lol)


Calm

  •  You rarely become irritated, generally accept people as they are, take things as they come, and feel relaxed in most situations. You do not let a minor annoyance escalate to a confrontation. You don't regularly snap at those around you or fly off the handle with little provocation. (have to say this is kind of true)


 Introspective 

  •  You like your own company; you're a very interesting person.(indeed lol) Tracking your own mental processes, knowing what you're thinking and why you do what you do, is important to you.(which explains why I am doing this personality patterns test in the first place)
  •  Often, what's going on in your mind is more compelling than what's going on outside. (kind of a narcissistic statement  -_-" )
  • For the most part, those with a high score on the "introspective" trait enjoy reading, taking long walks, learning new things, and other solitary activities.(which explains why I am always all by myself)
  • You are not someone who is constantly looking to be among a group of friends; you never feel bored when you are by yourself. (couldn't agree more)


 Aesthetic

  •  You appreciate art, beauty, and design; you know that they are not superficial but absolutely crucial to living the good life. 
  • You have good taste, and you're proud of it. (but my mum told me I have a taste of an ahjumma* =..= )
  • Those with a high score on the "aesthetic" trait are often employed in literary or artistic professions, enjoy domestic activities — doing things around the house — and are enthusiastic about the arts, reading, and travel. 
  • You don't think it's pretentious to be moved by art and beauty. 
  • You're not one of those who believe it doesn't matter what something looks like as long as it does its job. (Ha!)

*ahjumma= auntie in Korean


 Accessible 

  •  You're comfortable expressing yourself in words and actions, with no self-censorship. (keyword: blog) 
  • You believe that if someone doesn't like what they see it's not your problem, but theirs.(bhahaha) 
  • A high score on the "accessible" trait suggests that you have a lot of friends(nods), socialize often(nods nods), and enjoy rap/hip-hop music.(wha-?) 
  • You don't see the need to keep your thoughts to yourself(helloooo??), or to have a zone of privacy that encompasses only yourself and a small circle of friends and relatives. 


 Scrupulous 


  •  You are an honest, fair person. 
  • You don't lie or cheat to get ahead. 
  • You treat others with respect and hope for the same in return. (the Golden rule: don't inflict on others what you don't want on yourself)
  • You do not feel that you are above the rules that everyone else follows; you are definitely not willing to do whatever it takes to get ahead. (...or rather because I'm too chicken to do that)


 Curious 


  •  You like to get to the bottom of things.(*ahem* Holmes *ahem*) 
  • You're not content knowing what someone did; you want to know why they did it. (in other words, I am a nosy person)
  • You don't simply take things as they are and move on; you're not content skimming along on the surface; you don't feel you're wasting time by digging for the meaning of things. 


 Cooperative 


  •  You enjoy teamwork, play well with others, and prefer getting along to winning. You're not compelled to win every contest nor to be right all the time. (slightly true)


 Prudent 


  •  You look before you leap, think before you act, consider what you're about to say before you open your mouth to speak; that's why you rarely have to eat your words. 
  • You usually don't get excited easily or blurt out the first thing that comes to mind without considering the consequences. 


 Creative


  •  You are good at solving problems, coming up with original ideas, and seeing connections between things, connections that most other people miss. 
  • People with a high score on the "creative" trait often are employed in such fields as finance and scientific research, and enjoy avant garde and classical music as well as literary fiction and scholarly non-fiction. 
  • You do not shun abstractions and concepts in favor of the concrete and tangible. 


 Intellectual 


  •  You are thoughtful, rational, and comfortable in the world of ideas. 
  • People find you interesting to talk to. (*snorts* who wouldn't? lol) 
  • You're the living embodiment of the saying "You learn something new every day."(really? -_-" ) 
  • In general, those with a high score on the "intellectual" trait are employed in such fields as teaching and research, and are enthusiastic about reading, foreign films, and classical music. 
  • You do not avoid abstract conversation, experimenting with new ideas, or studying new things. 
  • It bores you to stick to the straight and narrow of what you already know.


Comments

  1. thanks for sharing. i guess this one's nails it pretty nicely.

    i got to be inefficient, slapdash and introspective.

    rather sad to see i scored pretty low on independent and stable, though. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha. There's always room for improvements i guess. Personalities aren't stagnant. Guess that's one good thing about being human, we adapt. Heh

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh~ impressive. looks like i'm gonna try it soon. thanks for sharing what u got, btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty much the opposite of you at everything. Haha.
    I love personality quizzes!!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. sangat menarik, terima kasih

    ReplyDelete
  6. farah syakirah : we share the same introspective ...

    the rest, definitely, contrary : centered, sympathetic

    :) :P :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Speak good, or remain silent. (Bukhari & Muslim)

Popular posts from this blog

My dad's turn

because ALLAH is with me.... Earlier today i was shocked by a text message sent to me from one of my aunt from my dad's side. "Why didn't you tell me that you've become a Muslim? Sampai hati tak bagitau, bukan perkara tak baik pun." This raised a question mark in my head. Who told her? She's a Muslim by the way. Then onwards, after a few exchanging text messages, i finally come to a realization. I have to tell my dad before he found out from someone else. That would be worst. So, i started to type on my cellphone. "Daddy, i've become a Muslim. Ever since i'm at KTT. I am telling you via sms so that you will be clear of why i am doing this and so that you will not hear this from other people who might exaggerate the story. I didn't become a Muslim because i have a boyfriend. Not because i was influenced by my friends. And also not because i wanted to join PAS. But because i have taken interest in Islam ever since i'm at...

Mummy

Finally, after 1 and a half years(maybe more), the truth is out. I confessed to my mum about me being a Muslim. When I first told her, she was upset and angry. She asked me: Who influenced you into being one? Did u have a boyfriend? Who converted you? Did you know that it’s a big sin to convert when you are already baptized?! I was silent all the while she was bombarding me with her questions but Alhamdulillah, I feel calm and unmoved. I didn’t feel guilty at all. So I told her, Mummy, nobody forced me to become one. No, that is not the reason I become a Muslim. Do you notice that I’ve become more closer to you since past one and a half years?  And my mum said yes, you’ve become better but still… Then I said, it is because of Islam that I changed from my old ways. I used to yell at you but since I became a Muslim, I learned how to be better, to appreciate my parents better. And then she said something I expected she would say. No wonder you didn’t pass your ...

A letter for you

Date: 4th of September 2009 Assalamualaikum to my fellow sisters and brethrens, who will be one of the occupants in Jannah, insyaAllah. First of all, this is a letter that I composed to all viewers. A letter full of my real thoughts and dwellings, a letter of hope and pain, a letter of almost the truth. So here goes nothing. Bismillahirrahmanirrahim, Dear brothers and sisters, The thing that triggered me to write such a letter is a post, that I read on someone’s blog. It reminded me, well, of about everything . Every single thing that I worked for, every single thing that I fought for. Yes, my story had started long enough, ever since I was back in high school. 2007.... My friend was fasting. I felt excited because I tried fasting too and it’s in the fasting month, yes, I remembered it well. I followed my Muslim friends where I woke up early for sahur and break my fast at Maghrib. I was doing it because I thought it would be fun and why not, since I was dead eager to k...