In the name of Allah,
Most Gracious, Most Merciful,
Praise be to Allah,
the Cherisher and Sustainer of the Worlds,
and Peace and Prayer be upon the Final Prophet and Messenger. Abdullah Yusuf Ali, The Holy Quran
I feel that I have lost my freedom to write.
I feel upset, but at the same time, the guilt is eating me up from within.
I wonder if this really happens for a reason. Some day this pain will make sense, so I'm gonna wait for that day to come.
Perhaps this is Allah's way of telling me to purify my intentions, wallahi, I don't know.
Most Gracious, Most Merciful,
Praise be to Allah,
the Cherisher and Sustainer of the Worlds,
and Peace and Prayer be upon the Final Prophet and Messenger. Abdullah Yusuf Ali, The Holy Quran
I feel that I have lost my freedom to write.
I feel upset, but at the same time, the guilt is eating me up from within.
I wonder if this really happens for a reason. Some day this pain will make sense, so I'm gonna wait for that day to come.
Perhaps this is Allah's way of telling me to purify my intentions, wallahi, I don't know.
"Sometimes we can't just say "Allah has a better plan for us."
We have to believe He does."
Assalamualaikum. You inspired me to be better and how I should be thankful I was born a muslim. I'm sure many others feel the same way too. Thank you for sharing your journey and hardship embracing islam all this while. Though I can't read it again whenever I feel down and demotivated, I hope to remember your story my whole life. Jzkk ukhti. Barakallahfeek :)
ReplyDeleteWaalaikumsalam wrt. Alhamdulillah. Sorry that I couldn't disclose my past no longer. InshaAllah, though hardships are sometimes the fastest way towards the remembrance of Allah, perhaps this is the moment where we should start trying to remember Him through His bounties of blessings instead. InshaAllah. May Allah always held your heart in His guidance. Ameen. And shukran lillah 'ala du'a.
ReplyDeleteyou're doing good. the problem with doing good is that some bad elements doesn't like that.
ReplyDeleteand you'll feel bad inside or feel something's not right.
but the fact is that you are benefiting other people and that's a big good thingy.
Dear Tea Drinker,
ReplyDeletethe reason why I did this is not due to 'some' bad elements. It's because of my mum. She found out about my blog a few days prior to my privating my blog then this, and I will respect her wishes of not disclosing my stories which happens to involve my family a lot.
Even though I think that I did no harm in doing so since I don't disclose any info about them, but still, she's my mother and I know she's reading this as I write this, so...
dear mummy, I'm sorry if I've hurt you in any way.
All i thought that I did was to express myself somewhere and i never intended to hurt anyone(especially not you). I'm sorry I am such a bad daughter. :(
I really am.
ouuhhhhh. we hope things will work out well then. u did start this blog anonymously and when identity is disclosed after, things could go hairy like this. hehe.
ReplyDeleteall the best, rocker.
May Allah always be with u Farah...
ReplyDeletebe strong...:)
May Allah always be with u Farah...
ReplyDeleteBe strong...:)