From the Merriam-Webster online dictionary, the definition of hiatus is,
I'll be having my Professional I/my finals examination in approximately 6 weeks time so I won't be online for the next 6 weeks.
Help me by making du'a for me and my friends. We'll be having our exam starting from the 17th of July till the 23rd. The result will be out on the 26th (yes, it's that fast) which will determine whether I would be able to go to 2nd year of dental school, or not. I pray that it will be the former so I will have to strive real hard. I've been itching like forever to get out of this rut. It's high time that I move on.
With that, I graciously take my leave.
Salam alaik and peace out~
2 a : an interruption in time or continuity : break ;
especially : a period when something (as a program or activity) is suspended or interrupted

I'll be having my Professional I/my finals examination in approximately 6 weeks time so I won't be online for the next 6 weeks.
Help me by making du'a for me and my friends. We'll be having our exam starting from the 17th of July till the 23rd. The result will be out on the 26th (yes, it's that fast) which will determine whether I would be able to go to 2nd year of dental school, or not. I pray that it will be the former so I will have to strive real hard. I've been itching like forever to get out of this rut. It's high time that I move on.
With that, I graciously take my leave.

Salam alaik and peace out~
"Sometimes we can't just say "Allah has a better plan for us."
We have to believe He does."
Doa and tawakkal ok? :)
ReplyDeleteWay wayyyy freakier than those rabbits d-.-'b
ReplyDeleteWaiting for the next entry,hehe
ReplyDeleteBy the way, good luck farah :-)