In the name of Allah,
Most Gracious, Most Merciful,
Praise be to Allah,
the Cherisher and Sustainer of the Worlds,
and Peace and Prayer be upon the Final Prophet and Messenger. Abdullah Yusuf Ali, The Holy Quran
I'm sure everyone(ok, almost everyone) have heard of Ustadz Nouman Ali Khan? Well, he's practically my favourite Youstaz(Youtube Ustaz) because of his way of explaining the Quran. Man, I would give anything to understand the Quran like he does and I really want to learn Arabic, just for the sake of understanding the Quran.
I love the Quran and I really want to live according to the book, but yeah, it is hard to istiqamah when you don't really understand.
What I mean by understanding here is not with the mind, but the heart.
I'll keep on trying my best and if Allah wills it, I want to learn Arabic when I have the liberty to do so. InshaAllah.
Wishlist: Complete set of Tafsir Fi Zilal (wantwantwantdesperately)
Most Gracious, Most Merciful,
Praise be to Allah,
the Cherisher and Sustainer of the Worlds,
and Peace and Prayer be upon the Final Prophet and Messenger. Abdullah Yusuf Ali, The Holy Quran
I'm sure everyone(ok, almost everyone) have heard of Ustadz Nouman Ali Khan? Well, he's practically my favourite Youstaz(Youtube Ustaz) because of his way of explaining the Quran. Man, I would give anything to understand the Quran like he does and I really want to learn Arabic, just for the sake of understanding the Quran.
I love the Quran and I really want to live according to the book, but yeah, it is hard to istiqamah when you don't really understand.
What I mean by understanding here is not with the mind, but the heart.
I'll keep on trying my best and if Allah wills it, I want to learn Arabic when I have the liberty to do so. InshaAllah.
Wishlist: Complete set of Tafsir Fi Zilal (wantwantwantdesperately)
"Sometimes we can't just say "Allah has a better plan for us."
We have to believe He does."
Comments
Post a Comment
Speak good, or remain silent. (Bukhari & Muslim)