So I have decided to make a list of all the things that I am grateful for today and also every other day, in order to help me become more positive. I will make this as a project and I think this might help. We'll give it a cool name like 'The Syakirah Project' cause you know, it's one of my Muslim name and also a name that I have never heard anyone call me by. I remembered my intention of naming myself that before. It was because I wanted to be a grateful Muslim in all circumstances. People keep calling me Farah which means happiness but I don't seem to move towards that way. But of course, you can never be happy unless you are thankful for the things that you already have.
I'm thinking abbreviating the name but TSP sounds more like something you see in a recipe book, so yeah I'll just stick to the 'The Syakirah Project'.
So here's for a first day :
1.
![]() |
| I woke up at 0500 hours today. That's the earliest in days! |
2.
![]() |
| I ate sweet potato for breakfast today. I love sweet potatos~ |
3.
![]() |
I had an ant revelation. I called it the 'ant-phiphany'.
I discovered ants can travel quite a long distance despite it's small body.
|
ps: I drew this using my iPad. I don't have a stylus so yeah, that explains a lot for the lousy drawing.



Comments
Post a Comment
Speak good, or remain silent. (Bukhari & Muslim)