You know, I try to avoid talking about politics as much as I can since I am such a noob and that the fact that I am just 23 years old should mean that I wouldn't know a thing of what I'm saying(yes, I am being sarcastic here), BUT I simply cannot stand these hollow people who tend to blame others for their own circumstances.
For example, when an overseas student makes a vlog about how to choose your leaders, I did not see positive comments about how well-thought the effort was and things like that but instead, I see hateful and spiteful comments talking about that kid being an ingrate and he wouldn't know anything since he is studying overseas and he is under the government's scholarship. I think there are a few things that we should ponder regarding this issue :
1. Imagine he is not an overseas student, and a student studying using his parent's hard earn money, would you still say that?
2. The government is not equivalent to BN.
3. What does politics have to do with that kid's studies?
Please, people. If you're the kind of people that does their job half heartedly but expect a lot in return, you are mistaken. Life does not work that way. Hang yang malaih nak belajaq masa sekolah dulu pahtu nak salahkan orang pasaipa? Those kids studied their asses off. They do not simply get that scholarship by complaining and updating their Facebook and posting hate comments on Youtube and just so you know, they are going to give back to the society too, which includes you, that one I know for sure.
And please, I did not write this so that people can comment that my thoughts are well said. I'm just sick of these noxious people.
For me, even if the government is won by the even the best leader this coming election, if people like these still exist, nothing will change if they just keep on complaining about everything under the Sun and how your life is so miserable and thinking what does these stuck up oversea students know about being miserable in this country and exuding miasma around them as they go.
And just FYI, I'm studying here in Malaysia, living solely under scholarship, bound by a 10 years contract working with the government, living independently with only one place to go back to which is not even my home in the first place, always having to deal with the problematic unsystematic government services and do you see me complaining?
No? So shut up already.
Be pro-rationality. Stop being pro-emotionality, if such word exists.
Oh and yes, for those who will vote, have a safe journey home and vote wisely!
Enough of the fanaticism. If you want to have a so-called ideal government to reign, I suggest you drop that and think rationally of the vote that you'll be casting. After all, we will asked about our choice later in the Hereafter.
That's all for today. Hate comments will be ignored & deleted.
Salam jumu'ah and peace out.
Comments
Post a Comment
Speak good, or remain silent. (Bukhari & Muslim)