X told me about how her friend was excited when the said friend found out that X is studying in the same uni as me, and X told me that she told her friend, in her words,
"Apa yang best sangat dia(being me) tu? Biasa je."
Now, if you want to find out one of the most hurtful things one can say to me, that was one of them. For your info,
One, I don't care at all if people know me or not and I am sure that I do not give a care about fame, at all.
Second, never once have I claimed that I am extraordinary and that I am supposed to be a celebrity blogger.
I AM 'biasa je'. Yes, it's true, but saying that while making a face with a spiteful tone is so not okay.
Did you see me going around promoting my blog as I go or follow people's blogs randomly and tell them to follow me back? Do you? No?
Then why do I hear me being described as 'biasa jee' a lot? X was the last straw. In real life, I am not always vocal and I rarely talk unless when needed and with close friends.
I laughed watching animes, I joke around a lot, I am just average when it comes to being a student, I did not do sports, so yes, I am like most people, which is why I can relate to lots of things whenever I blog.
It's not that I want people to say otherwise, that I am so extraordinary and interesting, but I just hope that I will not have to listen to such remarks, at least, not in front of me.
Sometimes I feel uneasy when I know that I will be judged by my appearance in real life rather than people taking my message. Which is why I totally get it why people like Hlovate chose to remain anonymous.
It's just hurtful when people choose to not listen to what you want to say just because of the fact that you're JUST ordinary and a nobody.
So, question: Why are you friends with such horrible people?
ReplyDeleteOh. I'm not friends with them. Those who said that are either colleagues or uni mates. If the person who said that was my friend, I wouldn't have kept the relationship.
DeleteThey actually say things like that to your face? I am soooo confused with humanity.........
DeleteYes. DO believe. I'm confused myself. Maybe I look like I can take anything and it didn't really help that much with my face being so expressionless all the time so yeah, maybe they thought, ok, I can just say anything I want, this girl doesn't seem to have feelings anyway.
DeleteAssalammualaikum sister.
ReplyDeleteAllah is the one who heals, and patches the hole in our heart.
It is ok, some people dont listen. But the words of a sincere heart, reaches another heart.
I wish you well, always. I feel close to your words, I'm a sarawakian n my mom herself is a Chinese revert. Keep on writing, may Allah bless.
Waalaikumsalam wrt wbt.
DeleteThanks..:)
Orang mukmin hatinya besar. :) InsyaAllah u r one of them.
DeleteRight! Aja-aja fighting... :)
ReplyDeleteAssalamualaikum Farah,
ReplyDeleteMungkin the fact that Farah biasa2 aje and yet have special place in lots of people heart tu yang buat setengah orang sukar nak terima. :)
I follow your blog quite some time now, there was time when I lost your blog when it was revamped. Alhamdulillah I managed to track you back. And there were times when I was busied with real life business and left my virtual life behind. But, I will try my best to be up to date with your "ranting".
So, that is what meant by "how ordinary you are" dear sister.
I think like me, there are many other people who consider you as their voice since we dont have the gift of charming people through words like what Allah has awarded to you.
Keep writing sis and may Allah reward you and your family Jannah, In sya Allah.
and alang2 dah "bersuara"- Barakallahu lakuma..