When I watch Ustaz NAK's video yesterday, he answered a question that I have been dying to know for ages. He was talking about the need to have a good heart and mind. As you know, I was formerly a Christian but what brought me to know that it was not the right path was that one question, that is the trinity concept.
Ustaz NAK said that the Christians have a soft heart but when it comes to religion, they choose to neglect their intellect to see the logic in their teachings. So when that happened, the result is that they blindly follow their faith, no matter how illogical it may seem.
Again, I need to stress out that I am not biased but I am simply delivering the truth.
The Jews, on the other hand, was given great intellect. They can recognize the Prophet once they saw him and mind you, it ain't easy to just blurt out, "Oh my God that's the Prophet they described in our book!" unless you have good grounds and judgment to second your claim. But what made them anger Allah is because of their heart. They were too proud of their own strings of Prophets coming from their line that they chose to neglect Muhammad s.a.w(peace be upon him) just because he was some 'stupid uncivilized' Arab. Their heart is the problem and that also brings the equation off balance.
Oh and just for the record, I am not trying to condemn anyone. My content is hardly provocative. Again, just saying the truth.
Oh and just for the record, I am not trying to condemn anyone. My content is hardly provocative. Again, just saying the truth.
I'm repeating this a lot it's getting redundant. Simply said, I mean no harm. Peace.
So basically, when it comes to Islam, Allah has said in the Quran that Islam has been perfected for all of us and He shall accept no other religion except Islam. The problem with us is that we don't have a strong foundation, and by strong foundation, I mean our relationship with the Quran.
The Quran is perfect, hands down, but when we fail to study the Quran with great depths, we see results of that in a very depressing way. Today, we see cases of ex-Muslim atheists and apostates everywhere, and sometimes, ex-hafidz and hafidzahs. The reason for that was not using our brains to acquire knowledge about our own religion so when we were bombarded with simple atheistic questions, we just freeze. We don't try to understand the Quran and all this time we were just focusing on finishing the Quran on time before the coming of Ramadhan for example. Even a 3 year old can recite these days.
We say the problem is with the media, then why not try to change that? Study as hard as you can and enter the media, be at the top so you can control the masses. But that's of course, just one of the example.
Balance the heart and mind, and we'll be a great and inshaAllah, an indestructible, unwaivered Muslim.
Oh, and just so you know, an open discussion for the sake of the truth, means that you're open to suggestions and you are willing to accept others' opinion. Not faking a smile when all you want is wring each other's necks when they voice out their opinions which may be unfavorable to you. I just hate those kinds of people, in other words, egoistic unrelenting hypocrites who always want to win despite being wrong. Of course, the Jews were described in the Quran to behave the same way and I am sure we all know it didn't end that well.
Oh, and just so you know, an open discussion for the sake of the truth, means that you're open to suggestions and you are willing to accept others' opinion. Not faking a smile when all you want is wring each other's necks when they voice out their opinions which may be unfavorable to you. I just hate those kinds of people, in other words, egoistic unrelenting hypocrites who always want to win despite being wrong. Of course, the Jews were described in the Quran to behave the same way and I am sure we all know it didn't end that well.
Comments
Post a Comment
Speak good, or remain silent. (Bukhari & Muslim)