I just need a place to place my notes e.g. verses that I can relate to or those that I think will be useful for future references.
Al-An'am ( The Cattle ), Juz 7, Surah 6
![]() |
| Say, "Travel through the land; then observe how was the end of the deniers." {Al-An'am, 6 : 11} |
![]() | ||
| And if Allah should touch you with adversity, there is no remover of it except Him. And if He touches you with good - then He is over all things competent. {Al-An'am, 6: 17}
Updated : 26th of April 2013
Updated : 30th of April 2013
![]() And when those come to you who believe in Our verses, say, "Peace be upon you. Your Lord has decreed upon Himself mercy: that any of you who does wrong out of ignorance and then repents after that and corrects himself - indeed, He is Forgiving and Merciful." {Al-An'am, 6: 54} |




Comments
Post a Comment
Speak good, or remain silent. (Bukhari & Muslim)