So! I just found out the name of the music that I have been racking my brain trying to find for all these years(literally). I first heard the music when I watched Inception and Inception was when? So the second time I listened to it was while I was watching Running Man(yes, the Korean reality show not the English movie) which was just now and thanks to the subtitles, I found out that the song name was Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien by Edith Piaf. For those of you non-French speakers, that means, "I regret nothing."
I can finally sleep in peace.
Moving on.
The title has nothing to do with me. Just felt like playing with words. So I have been commuting by bas from Kubang Kerian to Seremban every 2 weeks, and sometimes when the need arises, once a week to meet my husband who, lucky him, only lived 3 hours from Seremban where as I have to be on the bus for 8 hours, 10 hours max.
Being on the bus so frequent, I have experienced all sorts of things, be it bad or good. One of the bad times was when my bus broke down at approximately 15 minutes after departure from Seremban and the bus was only on the roll 5 hours later. And I did not experience this only one time, but a few more times. But I guess it's good training on my patience. Let's face it. I was all mad and rampant an hour after the incident but by 3 a.m. I was already in the acceptance mode. True story.
So what I learned from that incident was to keep calm because there's nothing you can do anyway, unless you know a lil' bit of bus mechanics.
The people that I met on the bus were also different each time. Just last night, I braved myself to offer the empty seat beside me to a Muslimah who seems to be non-related to the guy sitting next to her. It turns out she was so relieved that she was saved. Truth is, I did it because I understood how it felt to have a strange man who is apparently not your husband sitting next to you, and sometimes, it is more stressful when they slept and somehow, somehow, their head ends up on your shoulder. *shivers*
But yeah, I wished someone would have 'saved' me too.
Perhaps one day.
So from my bus trips, I learnt lots of things and sometimes, things that I don't think I could've learnt elsewhere.
8 hours(sometimes 10 hours) journey was long, with problems that sometimes arise, but yeah, I guess it doesn't matter anymore when I finally arrived.
I guess, life is somewhat like a bus trip where we're all in this one huge bus trip, except we're still on it and I hope we'll get to the destination that we hoped for. InshaAllah.
Comments
Post a Comment
Speak good, or remain silent. (Bukhari & Muslim)